We are a white-listed sever so you will need to read the following page carefully.
The Application Process…
- Have a look at the website
- Read the rules
- Fill out the application form either:
- Wait for your invitation
- Join and have fun!
Q: Are you currently accepting new players?
Q: Do you have any rules?
A: Yes, rules keep things fair and we only have a few ‘core rules’ (See below). When you enter the game you will also be issued an in-game rule book for you to read. It will contain the core rule set as well as a few other ‘server etiquette rules’ (Also below)
Q: Do you have a Team Speak channel?
A: Yes, we recently added a TeamSpeak channel to the server. You can find the details in-game by typing /teamspeak
- No x-ray, flying, speedhacking, airbuilding or likewise hacks.
- Behave respectfully towards others.
- Do not break any blocks placed by others.
- Do not modify blocks or harm animals on others property.
- You are free to build in the wild, away from other builds.
- You may only build in a town with permission from the founder.
- Keep no more than 50 mobs/animals in one area.
- When you fill out the application include ‘bspd’ in the ‘Did you read the rules’ section